There will NOT be a return to a pre-pandemic lifestyle. There will be no herd immunity so we can NOW start preparing for the New Normal.
10 Short and Succinct Salient Points for the New Normal:
- KN95 mask when around others in movement (Grocery shopping, carry-out food).
- KN95 masks during congregate gatherings where there is limited movement (indoor events, social gatherings, theaters, seated dining, fitness centers, conferences).
- Regular masks when outdoors for solo outings.
- Prepare for continued regularly scheduled booster vaccines.
- Get the annual influenza vaccine.
- Carry proof of full vaccination.
- Always carry hand sanitizer.
- Check your temperature daily.
- Having signs & symptoms of seasonal allergies or the common cold? Perform in-home COVID test following risky behavior.
- Do not compromise your standards of public health safety practices.