There’s a major climate contrast between Chicago and Las Vegas. There is also a major difference in the ambiance comparing Chicago to Las Vegas. Hence, I am just so excited as I look over my balcony into Chicago’s night sky as I prepare to jet off to Fabulous Las Vegas. Chicago is looking very gloomy, gothic and overcast during these pre-dawn hours. I know right now, Las Vegas is jumping even though it is chilly right now.
I love the escape from reality that I can ONLY find in Las Vegas. But, I am a realist.
- There are no castles… but I love the sight of Excalibur.
- There is no Emerald City…. but I love the sight of MGM Grand.
- No such thing as a Roman Colosseum… but I love the awesome building structures at Caesar’s Palace.
- A Pyramid and Sphinx… Ha…. But I just love the Luxor iconic property.
- New York City Skyscrapers and Statute of Liberty?… But, I love NYNY!!!!
- No such thing as Volcanoes on The Strip… but I love that façade of the Mirage.
- Eiffel Tower??? I love the Paris Las Vegas buildingscape.
- A Circus?… Hmm….let’s skip that. LOL!
Plus, I appreciate the abundance of casinos and slot machines. I enjoy my hops to slot machines and casinos. I love the options and competition is good!
The bottom line is that whatever is happening in Chicago and in the world… a trip to Las Vegas tends to make things better. Such a wonderful escape. It’s always great to be on the way to Fabulous Las Vegas!