This is really a delicious and pretty easy recipe for chicken salad. Good chicken salad starts with the method for preparing the chicken. So, follow the recipe closely!
- Chicken parts. I prefer chicken thighs, but any part of the chicken will work.
- Chicken bouillon
- Bay leaf
- Chopped celery, 1 stalk
- Sliced green onions, 1 to 2 stalks/stems
- Chopped pickle (sweet or dill), small amount
- Hellmann’s Real mayonnaise, 1 Tablespoon
- Dijon mustard, 1 teaspoon
- Boil water, add desired amount of chicken bouillon and bay leaf. Add chicken and boil / simmer uncovered for 1 hour.
- Remove chicken from pot after boiling. Allow to rest for 15 minutes
- Remove bones and shred chicken.
- Add to the shredded chicken the celery, green onions, pickles, mayonnaise and Dijon mustard. Fold mixture.
- Garnish with paprika