I have enjoyed cooking turkey wings for many years. The key to delicious turkey wings is to make sure they cook long enough so they are tender and succulent. Here is my all-time favorite recipe for roasted turkey wings.
- Turkey wings (no need to separate joints)
- Olive oil
- Seasoned salt
- Basil leaves, dried
- Garlic powder
- Ground pepper
- Celery stalks, cut
- Carrots, cut
- Onion, quartered
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Pat turkey wings dry. Place in baking dish.
- Rub all parts well with olive oil.
- Season all parts with basil leaves, garlic powder, seasoned salt, pepper.
- Add celery, carrots, and onions.
- Cover and bake for 1:30 minutes.
- Flip halfway through baking.
- Increase to 425F and roast uncovered for 30 minutes.