The MGM Grand in Las Vegas is my absolutely favorite property! It is such a grand hotel casino and I have been booking stays there for well over 10 years. With all of my many stays at MGM Grand, I have never had a single complaint. It is really a fine and awesome property.
I am usually booked in the Grand Towers. But several years ago, I was able to book my birthday stay in the West Wing! The West Wing is my FAVORITE!
I love the West Wing at MGM Grand for the following reasons:
- The rooms are small. As a solo traveler, I do not want a large room.
- The rooms have a shower – no tub. It is my routine to ONLY take showers in hotel rooms. So, I never need a bathtub!
- The West Wing’s entrance is located right at Las Vegas Boulevard where there a RTC bus stop is located.
- There is no need to walk through MGM’s huge casino floor to get to the West Wing.
- Only a few steps to The ABC Store and that HUGE food court on The Strip. Very convenient!